Thursday, April 5, 2012

Law & Order: Criminal Intent music

Combing through the NBC L&O:CI forum and another random site with a partial list, I put together this bunch of songs featured in the episodes:

“Pride,” Syntax (Season 6, Episode 12 – “Privilege”):



“Prisoner,” Adam Crossley (Season 6, Episode 9 – “Blasters”):



“Fever,” Sarah Vaughan (Adam Freeland remix) (Season 6, Episode 19 – “Rocket Man”):



“Illuminati,” Fatboy Slim (Season 6, Episode 3 – “Siren Call”):



“Empty,” Ray Lamontagne (Season 6, Episode 22 – “Renewal”):



“Spirit in the Sky,” Norman Greenbaum (Season 6, Episode 15 – “Brother’s Keeper”):



“Dirty Laundry,” Bitter:Sweet (Season 7, Episode 13 – “Betrayed”):



“Ooh la la,” Goldfrapp (Season 6, Episode 20 – “Bombshell”):



“Reach Out,” Prodigal Sunn feat. Madame Dee (Season 6, Episode 14 – “Flipped”):



I’m hoping to add more, so please let me know of any I’ve left out (except “Under Pressure” - Season 6, Episode 13, “Albatross” - as I don’t really care for the song or the episode). One I’d love to find a video for is “Inta Hayati” by Samir Al-Ajani (Season 7, Episode 5 – “Depths”).

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for posting these, had a hard time finding the songs I hear on my fav show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who sang/made this song on Law and Order C.I. Season 6 Episode 14.......
    "Fulla T: You know, Tupac went down. Nobody seen nothin'. Gangstas kills Biggie. Nobody seen nothing'.
    This rap song mentions the murders of 2-Pac (real name Tupac Shakur) and Biggie Smalls (AKA The Notorious B.I.G., real name Christopher Wallace). 2-Pac was shot in 1996 in Las Vegas and Biggie was shot in 1997 in Los Angeles. Both of these murders remain unsolved."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for taking the time to do the research and post these. I just heard "Pride" and fell madly in love with it wondering how I was ever to to find it. There it was ! Your very first post. You Rock !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't the actual video, it's more of a slideshow...but I believe this is the song by Samer Al Ajani!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkb2yR2qge8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any luck in finding song by Samir?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a bunch for having done the hard work of finding these! I've seen Season 6, episode 12 a few times always wondering what that song is. Your link no longer works however I really appreciate your time and effort. =)

    ReplyDelete